ZSITE 8.6.1 is released!
Vulnerabilities in file upload and code execution are fixed; the manual feature, user profile and other functions are improved; bugs reported by users are fixed. With this update, the security of the ZSITE has been improved and it is more convenient to use.
- Adjust the interaction of the maintenance page of the manual to solve opening the directory level by level after maintaining the sub-chapters
- The default address set by the background CDN is changed to “//cdn. chanzhi.org/XXX”.
- Added user name verification on the page of setting up the administrator account for the first installation.
- Add the display of "username" to the personal information in the user center.
- The user who did not fill in the name will display "Username" in the upper right corner of the page after login.
- Add ID field to the list related to background content.
- The copywriting of the navigation menu "Slideshow" in the background component menu is unified as "Carousel".
- When adding/editing product blocks in the background, the "image" option is changed to checked by default.
- The last login time in the background user list shows the year.
- Some versions cannot be upgraded to the latest one.
- Fix background files and code vulnerabilities; increase mandatory file verification.
- The third-party login at the front desk cannot be unbound.
- The breadcrumb navigation of the front manual does not change with the content.
- The directory cannot be viewed in the mobile manual.
- Extra spaces in the content of articles and manuals.
- Fix the style on the manual detail page.
- Fix the problem of reporting an error when saving a post after editing.
- Fix the bug that the background form copy does not copy the content of the options.
- The background form list shows incorrect answers.
- The permission to check "Website Edit/Customer Service" when adding users affects the "Batch Delete" button in the user list.
- Fix some issues that affect user experience.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64-bit one-click installation
- Windows 32-bit one-click installation
Before downloading and installing Zsite, make sure that your server (virtual space) has installed Ioncube(refer to Install Ioncube Instruction, a decryption extension. If your server does not support the decryption extensions, it is not recommended that you upgrade it.
If you are interested in knowing more about Zsite , feel free to contact us at email@example.com .
You can also follow us on